Current conditions of use
The library is open Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Service-desks are open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Self-service lending and return of media is possible during all opening hours.
- Access to the library and on all routes only possible with qualified (medical) mask, e.g. FFP2 or surgical mask. It can be removed at the workplace.
- Please keep your distance of at least 1,50 m to other people in the entire library. Please observe information signs and distance markings.
- For users with a login of Erfurt University 200 individual working places are available. They have to be booked in advance for a max. of 4 hours via the reservation system UB-Platz.
- External users can still use the holdings and copying equipment in the library, but no reservation of working places is possible.
- Working in groups is not possible,
- Use of the special reading room is possible on request. Please contact us in advance by phone +49 361 737-5880 or by E-Mail
- In addition to our regular electronic accesses, a number of further services is available from outside the campus via Shibboleth.
All information on current library services can be found on this page. If you have any further questions, please contact us by e-mail: