Use of the library from November
Until further notice the library is open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Access to the library is by the main entrance and only with a mask (mouth and nose cover).
- In compliance with government regulations (Thüringer SARS-CoV-2-Infektionsschutz-Grundverordnung vom 9.6.2020) contact data of all persons entering the library have to be registered and kept for 4 weeks. Please have your thoska ready for electronic registration or fill in a form at the entrance.
- Entrance to the reading room is limited to 200 users taking a library basket.
- A corresponding number of working places is open for use. Carrels can also be used again.
- Service-desks are open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Self-service lending and return of media is possible during all opening hours.
- Use of the special reading room is possible on request. Please contact us in advance by phone +49 361 737-5880 or by E-Mail
- The group study rooms remain closed, tutorials and library tours are cancelled until further notice.
- In addition to our regular electronic accesses, a number of further services is available from outside the campus via Shibboleth.
All information on current library services can be found on this page. If you have any further questions, please contact us by e-mail: