Research employee at the professorship for Educational Research and Methodology (Faculty of Education)
Lehrgebäude 2 / Raum 7a
+49 361 737-2019
Nordhäuser Str. 63
Bildungsforschung und Methodenlehre
Postfach 90 02 21
- Futterleib, H., Thomm, E., & Bauer, J. (2022). The scientific impotence excuse in education – Disentangling potency and pertinence assessments of educational research. Frontiers in Education. doi.org/10.3389/feduc.2022.1006766
- Asberger, J., Futterleib, H., Thomm, E., & Bauer, J. (2022). How to recognize educational myths? Seven heuristics for self-questioning and retelling. In G. Steins, B. Spinath, S., Dutke, M. Roth, & M. Limbourg (Eds.). myths, misconceptions, misconceptions, and misconceptions in schools and classrooms. Berlin: Springer.
Aßmann, L., Futterleib, H., Betsch, T., Thomm, E., & Bauer, J. (2021). How Do People Search Information on Content and Sources? Integrating source search in information boards. PsyArXiv. https://doi.org/10.31234/osf.io/jydnv
- since October 2018 research employee at the professorship for educational research and methodology and doctoral candidate in the AUREL project, University of Erfurt
- 2016 - 2018 University degree (Master of Science) in psychology with a focus on teaching, learning and competence development, University of Erfurt
- Master thesis: "Eye movement capture as a process measure in multiattribute decisions"
- 2017 - 2018 Research assistant at the Chair of Social, Organizational and Business Psychology, University of Erfurt
- 2012 - 2016 University degree (Bachelor of Science) in psychology, University of Leipzig