German courses Summer Semester 2023
You can register for the German courses from 11 a.m. on Monday, March 20th, 2023 until 4 p.m. on Saturday, April 15th, 2023.
You can find the Moodle room here .
For this you need the enrollment password: SPZ_SoSe23
Which German course can I attend?
For more information on language courses, visit the Course Catalogue("Additional Language Studies")
German Intensive Course (March/April and September/October)
When does the next Intensive Course take place?
The next intensive course will be held from March 13 to April 6, 2023.
Who can attend the course?
The course is targeted at:
- international exchange students at the beginning of their exchange studies at the University of Erfurt (priority)
- international students enrolled in Master programmes of the University of Erfurt that are taught in English (from the 2nd semester) and PhD
The course will be divided into three groups:
Intensive Course A1
for international students without prior knowledge of the German language
Intensive Course A2.1
for international students who aim at basic knowledge of the German language
Intensive Course B1.1
for international students who aim at interim knowledge of the German language
Where can you register?
- International exchange students: International Office
- International Master students or PhD: Ms. Markov
Please add to your email the following informations:
- status (full-time student, PhD) and Matriculation number
- study programme and semester in Erfurt (newly arrived student in Erfurt = 1st semester)
- current German language level (self-assessment, German Courses attended so far, certificates)
- Which course do you want to attend?
Important information about the Intensive Course
- four hours of German daily in the mornings in same-level groups of participants
- Upon regular participation, completion of all course work assignments and after successfully passing the final exam you will receive 6 Credit Points (ECTS).