- The area covered by the VMT has increased. Further price adjustments were necessary.
- The new price of the VMT semester ticket is made up of the price base + €1 + price increase corresponding to the price increase of the student monthly ticket. In the current semester 2021, the fee is still 10,60 €.
The price development of the offer can be found in the adjacent table.
- With the acceptance of the offer, an e-ticket will also be introduced, which will be integrated into the Thoska. The e-ticket will allow for electronic control instead of the visual control that has been common up to now.
- The VMT semester ticket can only exist together with the train semester ticket. If the VMT ticket is rejected by a student body, it is dropped and nothing happens with the train semester ticket. If the train semester ticket is rejected, the VMT semester ticket is also automatically cancelled, even though the majority may have been in favour of it.
- The ticket can be rejected by individual student bodies and would continue to apply to all others (example: FSU Jena rejects the VMT semester ticket. Students of FSU Jena can no longer use the VMT offer with their semester ticket, but students of other universities, e.g. the University of Erfurt, can).