In the study of Educational Science you acquire
- basic knowledge of educational science,
- research methodology skills,
- job-related action competences.
You will be familiarized with questions, knowledge and working methods of educational science. The course of study enables you to recognise and reflect on pedagogically relevant problems.
After the degree course you will be able to plan, coordinate and evaluate educational processes and their framework conditions in organisations.
Moreover, many graduates of Education Studies work in the following industries:
- in vocational and operational training,
- in continuing education and adult education,
- in the field of children and youth media,
- in extracurricular educational and training work,
- in special educational care and counselling, e.g. in institutions for the disabled,
- in educational and training guidance,
- in the coordination of educational offers,
- in child and youth welfare/educational assistance,
- in public youth (social) work (special needs education if there is a compulsory choice).