Education Science - Management and research in the education system combines in-depth knowledge in educational science with new approaches to market-oriented and sustainable pedagogy. They analyse current social problem areas and reflect on their consequences for educational science activities.
Among other things, they acquire knowledge:
- in the management of educational processes and structures
- in the planning, implementation and evaluation of projects
It combines educational theories with empirical methods. You will acquire competences in the areas of leadership, methods and communication and will be able to work in public and private institutions of the extracurricular education and science.
Our graduates* work in the following coordinating and leading professional fields:
- in extracurricular educational institutions
- in special education or social education institutions
- for training providers in the field of initial and continuing vocational education and training
- in adult education
- in facilities for children and youth media
- in educational technology companies
Apply for the winter semester from April 1 to July 15!
Information on application deadlines and application modalities, admission, enrolment can be found at:
Apply now for Education
Foto Credits: Adobe Stock (Minerva Studio)