Pregnant and studying - how do I reconcile both? How do I finance my studies with a child and what offers are there at the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt and University of Erfurt? Here, (future) student parents can conveniently find out online about questions relating to studying with a child.
- 12:00 Welcome, round of introductions and schedule
- 12:10 p.m. Organisation of studies at the University of Erfurt (General student advice and counselling of the University of Erfurt)
- 12:35 p.m. Organisation of studies at Erfurt University of Applied Sciences (Centre for Equality and Family at Erfurt University of Applied Sciences)
- 1:00 p.m. All about BAföG (Office for Educational Support of the Thuringian Student Services Organisation (Studierendenwerk))
- 1:15 p.m. Other financing options (General Social Counselling of the Student Services Organisation (Studierendenwerk) Thuringian)
- 1:30 p.m. Flexible childcare ("Räuberhöhle" and "Kinderladen")
- 1:45 p.m. Open question and answer session