1:30 p.m. champagne reception in front of lecture hall 1 of the Communication and Information Center (KIZ).
2 p.m. Opening with greetings from the Seminar for Media and Communication Studies and Michael Tallai (FUNKE Medien Thüringen). Afterwards, this year's project groups will present their results.
The topics this year are:
- EXPRESS YOURSELF – To what extent does the individual opinion of German social media users change by writing comments?
- An investigation of antagonists over time
- The presentation of sexual education and prevention content on selected Instagram channels and its perception by user:s
- Cancellation Culture in the University Context – To What Extent Does the Phenomenon of Cancel Culture Restrict Academic Freedom at Universities in Germany?
- Media Competence Promotion – A Project for a More Conscious Dealing with Disinformation and Deepfakes on the Net
- Refugees in the Media: An Empirical Investigation of TV Coverage and its Contribution to the Audience's Attitude of Solidarity