With the support of AOK PLUS, the interactive online seminar will be offered for the first time for English-speaking students at the University of Erfurt on 03.02.2021 from 14.00 to 15.30 hrs. You will meet people who have mastered mental crises during their studies, are fully engaged in life and would like to share their life experience with you so that you are well equipped for life!
What to expect:
- learn about warning signs of mental health crises
- challenge fears and prejudices
- find out who and what can help you, what strengthens you and carries you through the crisis
- tips against stress, exam nerves...
- tool: Zoom
- number of participants: 100
- registration: via Moodle https://elearning.uni-erfurt.de/enrol/index.php?id=7668 / Enrolement key: Forum