As a teacher, teaching with and about digital media will be part of your core business. The Summer School offers the opportunity to build the foundation for later competent media pedagogy.
The Summer School takes place completely digitally, via Moodle and Webex, and offers flexible scheduling. There is also the possibility to participate in the media pedagogical focus following the Summer School.
21.09.21,11 a.m. // Introduction to the Summer School
Flexible phase: Working on the self-study courses
- 1. self-study course: introduction to media education (approx. 1 hr.)
- 2nd self-study course: Introduction to media education (approx. 1.5 hrs.)
- 3. self-study course: introduction to general media didactics part 1 (approx. 1,5 hrs.)
- 4. self-study course: introduction to general media didactics part 2 (approx. 1 h)
- 5. self-study course: introduction to media-related school development (approx. 1 hr.)
22.09.21, 11 a.m. // Office hours
09/24/21, 11 a.m. // Final discussion of self-study course content.
Registration by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). For further information, please visit the website or attend the introductory session on September 21.