- WISEflow can also be used for examinations in this semester, as the validity of our corona statute is tied to the regulations on the override in the Thuringian law on the implementation of necessary measures in connection with the corona pandemic (Thür-CorPanG). In the version adopted on 12.3.2021, 30.9.2021 is specified.
- Please set the general first access key for the Moodle rooms in the summer semester 2021 as follows: UEdigitalSoSe2021.
We will also communicate this key to the students in a timely manner. If you already know the participants of your courses in the summer semester, you can of course use specific access keys.
- You will continue to find the Moodle room with constantly updated contributions and information on digital teaching under the name "Uni Erfurt Digital Lehren" and the short name: "UEDL". Lecturers who do not yet have access can enter the Moodle room with the access key "ueDigital".
In this room, the Digital Teaching Taskforce has provided comprehensive contributions, information, links and tips on numerous topics of digitally supported teaching: Getting Started with Digital Teaching, Online Lecture Recorded, Online Seminar Interactive, Moodle as a Central Space for Online Teaching, Moodle, Tools, WISEflow, BigBlueButton, Adobe Connect, Webex, Opencast, OBS Studio, Examination Services in Distance Education, Copyright and Data Protection Law, Student Feedback, Related Links.
In addition, a forum is provided for specific enquiries, tips and discussions.
- At the beginning of March, UNIwise, the operator of WISEflow, carried out the spring update of WISEflow. You can find the latest information on this in the Moodle room "Uni Erfurt Digital Lehren".
- If students ask you how they can access the information on digital studying at the University of Erfurt, please refer them to the Moodle room: "Uni Erfurt Digital Studieren". The access key is: "OnlineStudieren".
As soon as we have more information, we will send it to you immediately.