1. By 31 January 2021 all courses will be held online.
2. At its meeting next week, on 13 January 2021, the Senate will discuss and decide on teaching and examinations under pandemic conditions in the remaining lecture period in the winter semester 2020/21 as well as the planning for the summer semester 2021.
3. The University Library will be open for use again from next Monday, 11 January 2021, in compliance with the relevant infection control regulations (Monday-Friday, 9 am - 8 pm and Saturday, 10 am - 4 pm).
4. Therefore, the deadlines for the submission of assignments and theses will be postponed by two weeks in order to compensate for the disadvantages caused by the closure of the library over the holidays until 10 January 2021.
5. The Gotha Research Library will remain closed to user traffic until further notice.
6. The URMZ service desk and the PC pools will be open again from next Monday, 11 January 2021. Registration with the URMZ is required to use the PC pools. Silent workstations will continue to be provided for use of the university network.