- The counters are manned with qualified personnel at 10-16 o'clock. Self-lending and return of media is possible until 8 pm.
- Access to the library is only permitted via the main entrance and only with a mask (mouth-nose cover).
- Access to the reading room is limited to 50 users* with library basket.
- A corresponding number of reading and workstations on the ground floor and on the 2nd floor are open for use. Carrels can also be used again.
- Use of the special reading room is possible by appointment.
- The group work rooms will remain closed, training courses and guided tours will be cancelled until further notice.
- In addition to the usual electronic accesses, further services via Shibboleth are usually available from outside the campus.
All information about the current usage situation can be found in our Corona-FAQ.