Friday, September 15, 2023
possibility of a guided tour or social dinner (information will follow after registration for the symposium).
Saturday, September 16, 2023
- 8.30 arrival, registration
- 9.00 a.m. greeting; welcome and opening of the conference by the chairwoman of IFSD e.V., Professor Andrea Schmid
- 9.30 a.m. lecture - Professor Michael Winkler: The Nature of the Child - Fröbel's Image of the Child from Today's Perspective
- 10.45 a.m. lecture - Dr Oktay Bilgi: Childhood as Desire for Aliveness - Froebel's Contribution to Social-Ecological Transformation
- 12.00 lunch
- workshop phases from 1-2.15 p.m. and 2.45-4 p.m.
- workshop 1: Ricarda Metz-Neubacher - "The dance of the cubes "From the whole to the parts, from the parts back to the whole".
- workshop 2: Anke Hoyer and Jaqueline Scholz - "From practice for practice - examples of Fröbel pedagogy in everyday kindergarten life"
- workshop 3: Susan Breitung - "Making music with the whole body"
- workshop 4: Dr Eitel Samland - "Theory and practice of learning and play support according to Fröbel".
- 4.15 p.m. joint closing
- 4.30 p.m. end of the conference