Funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the project ELsA (Erfurt Teacher Training Students Abroad) promotes the internationalisation of teacher education at the University of Erfurt. The aim of the project is to increase student and staff mobility and open up opportunities for both students and lecturers to benefit from intercultural experiences. To this end, Erfurt School of Education is consolidating existing international partnerships with universities abroad over the project period 2021-2024. Further, we aim to identify new international partnerships for teaching collaboration, joint delivery of academic courses, and student and faculty exchanges in the field of teacher education.
Are you interested in collaborating with Erfurt School of Education on any of the above-mentioned activities? Please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
We invite all current staff and students at the University of Erfurt to put forward their ideas for integrating global perspectives in the teacher training programme at the University of Erfurt. The ELsA project team will be happy to provide assistance with the planning and implementation of international teaching and learning projects.
If you are university lecturer wishing to initiate international academic collaboration, we provide support by:
- delivering expertise on international relations work in higher education and the implementation of international teaching cooperation
- identifying potential international partners and supporting matching activities
- maintaining and consolidating existing partnerships
- delivering intercultural preparation sessions to participants of international exchange activities (lecturers and students)
- supporting the organisational and administrative processes in relation with the delivery of international teaching and learning projects
We look forward to your inquiry, and will be happy to assist making teaching and learning in the Erfurt teacher training programme more international.
Teacher training students who are interested in an international school-based placement should refer to the online information on the international placement abroad.