Educational Science Internships
BW 01 - Educational Science Internship: Diagnosing, Assessing and Advising
Requirements for the internship
- proof of sufficient vaccination protection (at least two measles vaccinations) or sufficient immunisation against measles must be provided to the school management of the internship school (Measles Protection Act 01.03.2020).
Further information on how to deal with the measles protection act and on approved means of proof can be found here.
- Developing the competence to diagnose the learning requirements of students.
- Observations of performance and performance feedback
- Developing the competence to plan and, if necessary, test measures for individual learning support.
Exemplary fields of action
- Job shadowing and observations in class considering the diagnostic foundation of differentiation and individualization
- Testing selected diagnostic methods and procedures
- Development of support plans
Scope and time frame
- 1st semester of the Master of Education Programme
- 3 LP by attending the accompanying course and completing an internship of 50 hours at a school.
- self-selected school according to the instructions given in the accompanying course
- School must correspond to the aspired teaching profession
Process and organisation
- Enrollment via E.L.V.I.S.: The internship is part of the module Diagnosing, Assessing and Advising in the Master of Education programme.
- Attendance of the accompanying course during the lecture period prior to the internship
- independent organization of the internship at the school and signing of the internship contract
- Submission of the paper and the internship certificate to the Department of Psychology
You can find all documentsin the download area.