Pari Shamsrizi is a Medical Doctor and Postdoctoral Researcher with special interests in Infectious Diseases Research and Public Health. She received her M.D. (Thesis: “Variation of effect estimates in the analysis of mortality and length of hospital stay in patients with infections caused by bacteria-producing extended-spectrum beta-lactamases: a systematic review and meta-analysis.”) in 2021 from the University of Tübingen, Germany.
Since 2019, Pari Shamsrizi is working at the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf and Bernhard-Nocht-Institute for Tropical Medicine, Hamburg in the fields of Infectious Diseases and Vaccine Development. In 2022 she joined the the Department of Implementation Research/Health Communication working group of Cornelia Betsch.
- 2021 – present Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, University of London (UK)
- 2015 – 2021 MD Thesis (Dr.med.), Eberhard Karls University, Tübingen
- 2011 – 2018 Medical School, Eberhard Karls University, Tübingen
- 2022 – present Post-doctoral researcher in the working group of Cornelia Betsch, Health Communication, Department of Implementation Research, Bernhard-Nocht-Institute for Tropical Medicine, Hamburg
- 2020 – present Clinician scientist in the working group of Marylyn Addo, Institute for Infectious Research and Vaccine Development & Division of Infectious Diseases, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- 2019 – 2020 Research Associate and Investigator, Travel Clinic, Department of Tropical Medicine, Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine & Department of Medicine, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- 2019 – 2020 Physician, Travel Clinic, Division of Tropical Medicine, Department of Medicine, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Since 2019 German Society for Tropical Medicine and Global Health (DTG)
- Since 2016 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID)
- Since 2019 Amnesty International Deutschland e.V.
- Since 2019 Women’s Health Team, Hamburg
Full CV for Dr. med. Parichehr Shamsrizi