Leonie Otten is a doctoral student in health communication with special interests in evidence-based health promotion and health decision making. She received her M. A. in Health Communication (Thesis: Pros and cons of evidence-based health information) and her B. A. in Psychology (Thesis: Humor in health communication: effects of a humorous explanation of herd immunity in pro-vaccination video interventions.) from the University of Erfurt. Her dissertation project focusses on the health of young adolescents during crises in the content of mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic and health benefits of climate-friendly behavior, with focus on evidence-based health intervention design.
- 2020 – present PhD scholar, University of Erfurt
- 2020 – present M.A. Psychology, University of Erfurt
- 2019 – present Doctoral student in Health communication, University of Erfurt
- 2017-2019 Master of Arts in Health Communication; Fast Track doctoral program, University of Erfurt
- 2013-2017 Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Erfurt
Voluntary commitment at the University of Erfurt