Research Data Management
The University of Erfurt is a partner of the Thuringian Competence Network for Research Data Management, which provides information and materials on the subject of "Research data management in Thuringia" on its website. Here on site we advise all members of the University of Erfurt as well as members of the Thuringian universities of applied sciences from the areas of humanities, economics and pedagogy on all aspects of research data management that emerge during research.
The Research Data Management Service located at the library works closely with the Research and Graduate Service and the URMZ. We cooperate with the data protection officer and establish the contact for the publication services of the Electronic Text Center.
For your project, we would be happy to bring the right partners together.
We offfer consultation services on the following topics
- FDM-related support for funding / project applications
- Creation of a data management plan
- Finding and citing research data
- Publication of research data, licenses and persistent identification
- Securing and archiving of research data