- Connect your device with the "gast-ue"-WLAN (do not log in!)
- Go to the following page: https://cat.eduroam.org/?idp=5059
- This page automatically recognizes your operating system and offers you the correct file for download. Download it and execute it. When using Microsoft Edge: if the download is blocked and classified as "dangerous", please allow the download!
- Then follow the instructions of the program step by step.
How to remove old/incorrect eduroam configurations
You have to delete your old WLAN profile and create a new one:
- press the windows key + R and type cmd and go to run
- enter the following command: netsh wlan delete profile name="eduroam"
- now you can download the file from the website again and execute it
IT Service Desk
(University Computer and Media Center)
Centre for Communication and Information (KIZ) / Room 0.11