Work as a teacher in the USA

Go to the USA for a year and work as a Visiting Language Coordinator at an American university

Our American partner university, the University of Mary Washington, is looking for a Visiting Language Coordinator for the academic year 2024/25.

At the Center for International Education, you will offer conversation courses and tutorials in German and organise cultural events (film, cooking, game nights).

Contact person for further information: Manuela Linde (apply by 3 April)