Grants for participation in language and technical courses worldwide
Students enrolled in bachelor's, master's, or doctoral programmes at the University of Erfurt.
Language courses minimum 3 weeks and maximum 6 months
Specialised courses minimum 2 weeks and maximum 6 weeks.
Maximum scope of funding:
One-time course fee lump sum of 500 € as well as a travel allowance (partial scholarship mobility) depending on the country.
- Only courses at state universities abroad are eligible for funding; courses offered by private institutions cannot be funded.
- Specialised courses are e.g. summer courses/schools, workshops at universities or similar events.
- Language and specialised courses after completion of the BA or MA programme are not eligible for funding.
- Beginner language courses are not funded; the minimum level is A2 (at the time of the language course).
- The course offerings of the University of Erfurt language centre, if available, should be used primarily.