The bachelor's degree course at the University of Erfurt comprises a major and a minor subject (two-subject bachelor's degree) as well as the fundamental course of study. It aims to impart specialist content and occupational field orientation as well as interdisciplinary skills. The standard period of study is six semesters.
Orientation Phase (First Year)
- Statistics in psychology
- Psychological research methodology
- Developmental psychological foundations of teaching and learning
- General psychological principles of teaching and learning
- Differential aspects of learning and development
- Social psychology of learning and teaching
Qualification Phase (Second/Third Year)
- Methodological applications
- Extended psychological basics of teaching and learning
- Psychological Diagnostics
- Theory and practice of psychological diagnostics
- Educational Psychology
- Economic and organisational psychology
- Empirical research project
Students of the major complete an empirical-psychological internship and an empirical research project, in the context of which the bachelor thesis is written.
The major and minor subjects differ in terms of the content and scope of the course. In the major subject a Bachelor thesis is written.
Examinations regulations major and minor Teaching, Learning and Training Psychology