The Master's degree in Special and Inclusive Education leads to an application-oriented, scientific professional qualification for the professional support of people with disabilities and disadvantages in out-of-school contexts. The main focus of the course is on preparing students for work with children, young people and adults who need support in learning, language, behaviour and intellectual development.
The students acquire the following knowledge about:
- individual, social and societal conditions of disability and disadvantage
- on the design and support of teaching and learning processes,
- on guidance, counselling and support in individual educational and developmental processes at different ages and under different conditions of disability and disadvantage.
Our graduates work in the following professional fields:
- as professional support (e.g. through counselling, guidance and care) for children, young people and adults with disabilities and disadvantages in extracurricular contexts (such as homes, assisted living or early intervention)
- in management activities in special education and social education institutions.
Apply for the winter semester from April 1 to July 15!
Information about application deadlines and modalities, admission, enrolment can be found at:
Apply now for Special Needs and Integrational Education!
Foto Credits: Adobe Stock (koszivu)