Changes to contact and personal data

New address

Have you moved or have a new telephone number?
You can change your new contact details yourself in the student portal via the quicklink "My contact data".

Change of personal data

Please apply to change your name, nationality or gender in the student portal under "Requests" (option: "Change to personal data").