Education Science - Management and research in the education system combines in-depth knowledge in educational science with new approaches to market-oriented and sustainable pedagogy. They analyse current social problem areas and reflect on their consequences for educational science activities.
Among other things, they acquire knowledge:
- in the management of educational processes and structures
- in the planning, implementation and evaluation of projects
It combines educational theories with empirical methods. You will acquire competences in the areas of leadership, methods and communication and will be able to work in public and private institutions of the extracurricular education and science.
Job & Career Perspectives
Our graduates* work in the following coordinating and leading professional fields:
- in extracurricular educational institutions
- in special education or social education institutions
- for training providers in the field of initial and continuing vocational education and training
- in adult education
- in facilities for children and youth media
- in educational technology companies
The recommended application period for the Master's programme Education Science is from 1 January to 15 July for the winter semester. *)**)
*) If your application is received by 15 July, the University of Erfurt will endeavour to inform you of the admission decision promptly after reviewing your application. By accepting the place, you can enrol immediately.
**) If we do not receive your application until after the recommended deadline of 15 September at the latest, we cannot guarantee that your application will be processed promptly; the last time decisions on admission are made is in the week before the start of lectures.
Information on application deadlines and application modalities, admission, enrolment can be found at:
Apply now for Education
Foto Credits: Adobe Stock (Minerva Studio)