The bachelor's degree programme at the University of Erfurt comprises a major and a minor subject (two-subject bachelor's degree) as well as the fundamental course of study. It aims to impart specialist content and occupational field orientation as well as interdisciplinary skills. The standard period of study is six semesters.
Orientation Phase (First Year)
- Linear algebra and analytic geometry
- Elementary number theory
- Introduction to congruence and similarity geometry
- Introduction to combinatorics and stochastics
Qualification Phase (Second/Third Year)
- Didactics of secondary school mathematics
- Special structures in algebra
- Geometry and Analysis
- Applied mathematics and statistics or mathematical learning processes in primary school
The major and minor subjects differ in terms of the content and scope of the course. In the major subject a Bachelor thesis is written.
Examinations regulations minor Mathematics