- You will learn to cope in another country and culture.
- You will improve your foreign language skills.
- You will get to know your subject from a completely new perspective and acquire knowledge that your home university may not be able to provide.
- You will see not only your subject, but also your home country from a different perspective.
- You are more on your own than at home and gain flexibility, versatility and self-confidence.
- You will gain social skills such as tolerance and intercultural understanding.
- These qualities will give you decisive advantages for future employers, and are even a prerequisite for many jobs.
- You will get to know people not only from your host country, but also from all over the world. This network sometimes lasts a lifetime.
Information and counselling
International Relations and ERASMUS Institutional Coordinator; Outgoing Student Advisor
Verwaltungsgebäude / Raum 0.35
+49 361 737-5039
for students: until further notice only by appointment