The subsidiary course of study Protestant Religion teaches you the connections between religion and society.
During your studies you will acquire knowledge about:
- biblical sources,
- ecclesiastical traditions,
- Protestant teaching.
Learn how to understand the place of the Protestant Church in school and religiously pluralistic society. You will gain theological discernment and independence through your studies in order to be able to convey a responsible approach to Christian tradition and to translate central contents of the Christian faith as a meaningful offer for individual life.
During your studies you will acquire knowledge of a collection of writings or a basic topic:
- Old and New Testament,
- Epoch of church history,
- Question of dogmatics or ethics,
- The problem of religious education studies.
Protestant theology is a course of study that prepares students for religious education at primary, regular and vocational schools.
Job & Career Perspectives
Our graduates are active in these professional fields:
- in teaching Protestant religion at primary, regular or vocational schools (provided that a Master's degree related to teaching profession has been completed),
- in publishing,
- in journalism,
- in the media,
- in cultural organisations,
- in Human Resources,
- in counseling.